Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Win-Loss Analyst & Digital Sales Operations Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Win-Loss Analyst & Digital Sales Operations Specialist (m/f).
- Owning win/loss analytics process for new units business
- Gatekeeper for win/loss records in Salesforce.com (SFDC), data clarification with sales regions and channel partners
- Analyzing win/loss data and report out to commercial leadership team
- Entering digital leads into SFDC and regional allocation
- Tracking and maintaining demand creation initiatives in SFDC
- SFDC coordinator for new units business, coordinating enhancements processes with IT department
- Driving data quality in SFDC for entire new units business
- Developing and maintaining SFDC reports and dashboards for the commercial team
- General support in sales operations matters
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Professional experience within commercial, marketing and/or analytical roles
- Very strong oral and written communications and coordination skills
- ERP system knowledge (SFDC preferred)
- Solid Excel skills
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Knowledge of GE Jenbacher business is preferred
- Stress resistance
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.