Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
You will be part of an international team, based in Wattens/Austria, and will oversee different aspects of information security and coordinate activities within projects or processes, to protect Swarovski’s business information and information systems from various threats. This includes assessing information security risks, defining specific information security controls and managing information security processes.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Assess and manage vulnerabilities and risks related to IT systems, business processes or external suppliers
- Shape and improve information security management processes assigned to you
- Perform information security consulting activities in projects and other initiatives
- Define and contribute to information security policies, standards and guidelines
- Ensure awareness and common understanding about information security risks, policies and controls
- Be a primary contact point for specific departments in business and IT
- Be part of our international Information Security team
You can watch this video for insight into the working environment. https://youtu.be/6d-pYXoC6w8WHAT
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING
- At least 3 years of experience in the information security field
- Solid know-how about information security management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000, NIST CSF)
- Ideally experience with 3rd party assessments and audit frameworks
- Security certifications such as CISM are beneficial
- Ability to translate security topics into business language and to communicate to stakeholders in business and IT
- Strong lateral leadership skills
- Fluency in English; fluency in German is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment in which you can develop yourself and contribute ideas.
- Experience in an international organization with truly global challenges
- Working at the founding location in Wattens, Tyrol, where our heritage, technology and creativity as well as nature are combined in a unique working world with hundreds of professional fields, you will immerse yourself and write the next chapter of this innovative company with your colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with no core hours to help you perform in the way that best supports you and the Swarovski company.
- The annual basic salary is at least 32,546,64 euros gross for this position. We will then clarify your actual salary personally and take your qualifications and experience into account.
Please apply HERE
Swarovski offers an extensive product portfolio that is characterized by unique quality, craftsmanship and creativity. The company was founded in Austria in 1895 and develops, produces and distributes high quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and Zirconia, jewelry and accessories as well as solutions for interior design and lighting. The Crystal Division is now in its fifth family generation and is represented worldwide with around 3,000 stores in around 170 countries. In 2018, more than 29,000 employees generated sales of around 2.7 billion euros. For more insights into the working worlds of Swarovski: https://jobs.swarovski.com What applicants and employees say about Swarovski: https://www.kununu.com/at/d-swarovski