Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Logistics Specialist – Shipping Operator (m/f)
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Logistics Specialist – Shipping Operator (m/f). Job #3055548
• GSCM Shipping Operations:
- Evaluation of Transport Equipment (Type, Amount, Lead Times)
- Scheduling of Packing and Loading for Transport of New and Overhaul & Repair Units
- Coordination of Transport, external Storage and Inventory
- Creation of Shipping Documents / Document Management
- Coordination of Hold Releases (Finance, TPC, ITC, Service)
- Coordination of Damage Claims and Issue Resolution
• Contact for Logistic and Service Providers (internal: LCoE; external: Customer Logistic Departments, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Party Logistic Provider)
• GSCM interface linking LCoE, Project Management and nominated Freight Forwarders
• Ensure logistic relevant compliance and quality requirements along transportation chain
• Verification and Coding of incoming invoices related to New and Overhaul & Repair Units
• Indirect Sourcing Order Management
• Business result driven
• Fluent in English & German
• Teamwork attitude • IT / ERP System knowledge
• Strong customer mindset & communication skills
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
• Operational Shipping & Customs experience
• Negotiation skills
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2487.61 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Bahnhofstraße 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Einkauf, Logistik, Materialwirtschaft
Sachbearbeitung / Verwaltung / Organisation
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|